February 1, 2020 – February 29, 2020
Opening Celebration: Saturday, February 1, 2020 6:00 - 9:00 pm
1. All 2 dimensional artwork must be complete and ready for installation with appropriate hanging hardware, wires, and/or frames.
2. All 3 dimensional artwork must be complete and ready for installation. Sculpture consideration includes size, suitability for the display environment, and safety.
1. To submit electronically, email jpeg images of your work to be reviewed to by end of day Saturday, January 25, 2020. In your email, please include your name and telephone number as well as the name of each piece, dimensions, medium and price. Entries not containing this information will not be considered.
2. To submit in person, bring in your work to be reviewed to the gallery on Monday January 27, 2020 or Tuesday January 28, 2020 from 4 - 7 pm.
3. When pricing your work, please keep in mind that the gallery percentage is 30% of the total sale price.
NOTE: If your submission is accepted, a suggested donation of $30 helps us to recover the costs associated with representing and marketing your artwork. However, as a 501(C)(3) educational nonprofit, any amount you are able to donate is appreciated and benefits our organization, our mission and our work in the community. We are a 100% volunteer-run organization so 100% of your donations helps to keep us going!
Muchas gracias and we look forward to your submissions and participation!
RAICES TALLER 222 ART GALLERY & WORKSHOP
218 E. 6th Street
Tucson, AZ 85705
Raices Taller 222 Art Gallery & Workshop is Tucson's only Latino based nonprofit cooperative contemporary art gallery and is located in the Historic Warehouse District
Follow us on FaceBook!